Black Magic, Psychic Attacks, Entity Interferences, and Shadow Projections
By Bernhard Guenther, December 11, 2019
Recently, we had an interesting discussion on the Piercing the Veil of Reality forum about the interrelationship between black magic, psychic attacks, entity interferences, and shadow projections. These issues are even more prevalent than most people are aware of (especially on social media.)
I have noticed that when I receive negative thought projections from others (not verbally but through their own thoughts, creating psychic impressions) these negative shadow/thought projections can act exactly like an intentional black magic occult attack—especially when the person is emotionally charged due to their own trigger. Their own unresolved emotional content acts as the “ammunition” behind this trigger, which they then direct towards the person who triggered them. It’s like he/she becomes a portal for occult forces/entities who augment and exaggerate their projections by tapping into their unconscious wounds and unresolved traumas, and, as vectors of attack, they target the person who touched these wounds. It can “take you down” and weaken you—if you let these thought projections come in and you accept their suggestions. These thought projections will often manifest as an overall feeling of your energy being “drained”: like feeling out of it, tired, irritated, angry (for no apparent reason), or in constant self-diminishing thought loops.
Sometimes, I can intuitively sense when a person is engaging in these occult thought projections (manifesting as psychic attacks), sensing that something I said or wrote triggered them—even if they don’t verbally express this or hide behind a pretentious mask of “niceness” (which most often results in passive aggressiveness). But it’s necessary to have the stillness of mind so that you can be in a state of intuitive psychic sensitivity, embodiment, and calmness, so you don’t fall into the trap of paranoia or get caught up in your own projections about “what other people think” as well. These thought projections manifesting as psychic attacks will often become more intense if it’s a group of people maliciously engaging in harmful speech, via hating on someone and/or gossiping about them behind their back.
Gossip is delicious food for occult entities who feed off that lower frequency, so it’s important we check ourselves when we tend to gossip, as this act often poisons our own tongue and impacts our state of being more than the object of our projections. Behind this part of us which likes to “talk shit” about others behind their back is often the wounded self—which constantly compares itself to others and never feels “good enough” by comparison—thus it talks down about other people to maintain the ego’s mask of self-importance. This is why celebrities, gossip mags, etc., are a favorite hobby for the general matrix population. By projecting hatred “out there,” they never have to face their own self-hatred/insecurities.
When you receive negative shadow projections from others (either psychically via thoughts or verbally) it’s important NOT to become reactive and respond with counter-attack and negative projections towards them, engage in counter gossip, or treat/speak about the person with contempt, for this is like giving permission for the attack by entering “their game”/frequency. Since the predator/wetiko works through their own mind, it can also infect yours through accepting their projections like a trap of agreement (and engaging with them). Since you respond with your own negative projections (either psychically via your thoughts or in-person), you start fighting fire with fire, and you will have to deal with the “karmic consequences” of your thought projections as well.
“It is not every case of psychic disturbance, however, which originates externally. It is a well-known cosmic law that everything moves in circles, and whatever forces we send out, and whatever thought-forms we extrude from our auras, unless absorbed by the object to which they are directed, will return to us in due course. One of the most effective, and also one of the most widely practiced methods of occult defense is to refuse to react to an attack, neither accepting nor neutralizing the forces projected against one and thus turning them back on their sender. We must never overlook the fact that a so-called occult attack may be evil thought-forms returning home to roost.”
– Dion Fortune, Psychic Self-Defense
If you start engaging in this dance of shadow projection, you also open yourself up to more occult attacks and attract the hostile forces who “smell the delicious meal” of your emotionally charged projections based on your own unresolved emotional content/“ammunition.” They will feed these projections more and more through their own influences to get more of that “loosh.” This is really the basis of matrix Divide & Conquer agenda pitting humans against other others humans. It’s a collective shadow projection/trigger loosh fest with billions of people acting and reacting unconsciously while their strings are being pulled by the occult hostile forces.
On that note, there’s lots of “karmic debt” for all the Trump haters out there or anyone projecting their anger/hate/disgust/contempt on any person. It all has to come back around at some point to them (this lifetime or next). It’s an occult/universal law, not a human-made law; hence, it applies to anyone if they are aware of it or not.
That’s one of the reasons why we are so far away from any significant shift in consciousness (let alone a real awakening.) We keep creating more and more karmic debt with our unresolved stuff, triggers, and resulting mechanical shadow projections. One projection triggers someone which triggers someone else, triggering another person…creating projections over projections and round and round we go while the hidden (occult) rulers of the matrix feed off of it all and augment the triggers/projections pitting us against each other, especially nowadays where everyone is “offended” by something. I call it the “projected butterfly shadow effect.”
You can see this unconscious “game” of trigger/projection in your personal life with friends and family, on Facebook/social media, and in the world at large. Observe yourself; do you have any resentment towards anyone in your life, and does your mind justify it? Who triggers you? What person do you feel contempt/resentment for, are jealous of/angry at – be it people you know personally, your ex-partner(s), your social media “friends”, or any person you actually never met in real life? Check your judgments and projections, for they are entry points for occult forces pulling your strings. One of the best things you can to do for yourself AND the world is owning your projections/triggers, take responsibility for how you feel, and use them to inquire within and heal yourself without blame/victim mode or launching into attack/defense. I’m not saying that’s easy, as I know for myself since I have my own triggers and projections at times.
In order to reduce the possibility of you becoming a target of occult psychic attack or even black magic, you need to reduce your occult vulnerabilities. Tom Montalk made a good point about this in the forum discussion as well: “If you’re sending hate darts at people, emitting thoughts of contempt and judgment, revenge fantasies, even sexual fantasies, these do things to your energy field and overall “balance sheet” that open up additional vulnerabilities to negative influences.” You can add envy, jealousy, or any other negative projection with an emotional charge behind this, as well.
Most often, the other person’s unconscious wounds, traumas, or ego issues/self-importance/insecurity get triggered, and their pain is being projected onto another person, which is then augmented by occult forces. We can engage in the same pattern of shadow projection ourselves unconsciously if we don’t check our own triggers. It’s also an occult law that these projections will come back around to the person emitting them to “balance sheet” like karmic debt. That goes for any black magic/psychic attacks targeted on others, consciously (via ritual and curses) or unconsciously (via shadow projections).
“In occultism, there is the “rebound”. You send out a bad thought, it returns to you as an attack. That is exactly one of the reasons why you must have a complete control over your feelings, sensations, thoughts, for if you become angry with someone or think badly of him, or if, still worse, you wish him ill, well, in your very dream you see this person coming with an extreme violence to attack you. Then, if you do not know these things, you say, “Why, I was right in having bad thoughts against him!” But in fact, it is not at all that. It is your own thought that comes back to you. And the person may be absolutely unaware of all that has happened, for — and this is one of the commonest laws in occultism — if you make a formation, for instance, a mental formation that an accident or something unpleasant should happen to a certain person and you send out this formation, if it so happens that this person is in a very high state of consciousness, does not at all wish anything bad, is quite indifferent and disinterested in the affair, the formation will come up against his atmosphere and instead of entering will rebound upon the one who has made it. In this way, serious accidents have taken place. There were certain people who practiced that low deformation of occultism which is called magic and they had made formations through magic against someone. But this person happened to be far above this and could not be touched by those formations. So they returned upon those people, fatally. If they had made a formation of death, it would have been they who died.”
– The Mother Mira Alfassa, The Collected Works of the Mother
As always, it is best to just make boundaries (energetically and psychically), and not get into victim/blame or attack/defense mode but staying in non-reactive zero-point—the most important and most difficult part is to not take anything personally. If you can rise above, not accepting any thought suggestions and not reacting to them whatsoever, you stay immune to any psychic attack and will, in fact, send it back to the sender who then has to deal with his/her thought formation him/herself. This is easier said than done because the ego, with its self-importance or self-pity, always likes to blame externally and fall into victim/blame to attack/defend, engage in passive-aggressiveness, sulking inside silently with negative thought projections (especially resentment), or fully lashing out verbally, etc. Hence, a consistent meditation practice is the key to learn to still your mind and detach from any thoughts and emotional reactivity.
In the same way, any negative projected thought you send out will come back around to attack you. In some instances, it’s actually good to reach out (if it’s asked for) and bring it all into the open by applying basic shadow work with self-responsibility for the purpose of healing relationships, especially if it’s someone you know personally. But this only works if both people (or more) are committed to the process and SINCERELY 100% ready to take full self-responsibility for their feelings and projections. This requires a certain level of vulnerability, courage, and humility as well. However, I’ve noticed that many people are not capable of engaging in this process of open, vulnerable, shadow work for they lack basic emotional intelligence and can’t tune into their bodies, or, oftentimes, are missing a certain intellectual capacity to understand and apply basic shadow work. Sometimes they may simply fear this face-to-face process for it asks for a certain level of transparency and vulnerability (which unmasks and is, therefore, threatening to the ego); while others simply lack the sincerity to work on themselves and truly take self-responsibility for everything they feel without blaming/attacking/or becoming defensive.
“The majority of people find many excuses not to work on themselves. They are in a complete prison of their weaknesses. Understand me right, I do not need followers, I am rather interested in finding the real warriors of the new world.”
– Gurdjieff, The Last Hour of Life
The greatest equalizer to engaging with negative thought projections is to witness them with clarity and hold the other with true compassion, seeing them as an aspect of you when you are also hurt, confused, and wanting to offload the energy onto someone else. This does not mean you engage/accept others’ projections or do not create boundaries, but you hold space for them as a witness, knowing that we are all here to work through our illusions with each other as teachers. In this way, the people who trigger us can be our greatest guides in learning this, as the pain they project outwards is often their only way of expressing what they are feeling inside. If we accept the projection, we make it about us. If we can witness it in them (without allowing ourselves to jump to conclusions about who “they” are because they engage with these projections, or who “we” are because they’ve chosen us a target) we also weaken the impact these illusions have, not letting them “hook” us back into old traumas, wounds, and false beliefs and ultimately turn off the food source for occult hyperdimensional entities.
In that sense, you can literally get rid of entity attachments and interferences without removing the entity itself, which would be just symptom management anyway. All occult/psychic attacks and entity interferences can only have an impact if there is something within you that responds to it, consciously or unconsciously, hence all this “entity removal business” out there is useless if you don’t take self-responsibility, understand/applying occult/universal laws and are sincerely engaged in psychological and esoteric self-work to heal/close the entry point (wounds, traumas, shadow projections, blindspots, ego, lower nature temptations (lust, greed, power), karmic lessons, etc.) and bring forth your essence, your true Self, connected to the Divine. Your psychic being/true self is the only place untouchable by the hostile forces or any occult/black magic attack.
More on this topic and much more in this 8hr webinar:
You might also like:
- Vocation and Seeking Truth – The Challenge of Making a Living while Exposing and Transcending the Matrix
- The Necessity to Surrender to the Divine and Spiritualize the Being
- Spiritual Predators and Pathological Gurus
- The Long Range Matrix Agenda and What We Can Do About It
- Parasitic Paramour: Occult Traps Involved In Trying to Manifest a Love Relationship/Partner
- Sexual Vampirism – Sex and Entity Attachments
Log in or sign up to become a member
- Organic Portals – Soulless Humans We are all One, but we are not all the same. An exploration into the question of the soul from an esoteric occult perspective.
- Wetiko: Healing The Mind-Virus That Plagues Our World – Paul Levy | TCM #62 (Part 1) Paul Levy joins Bernhard Guenther on the Cosmic Matrix Podcast for the second time. This time, they had a lot to catch up on in light of wetiko, the world situation, and Paul’s upcoming book “Wetiko: Healing the Mind-Virus That Plagues Our World.”
- The Difference Between Matrix & Evolutionary Relationships | TCM #63 (Part 1) Laura and Bernhard discuss the difference between Matrix relationships and Evolutionary relationships. They discuss the four different types of relationships based on the evolution of consciousness and what the prerequisite is to use relationships as a container for spiritual growth and inner work.
- The Long Range Matrix Agenda and What We Can Do About It Despite, or perhaps because of, all the censorship by the MSM and Big Tech of anyone who dares to have a different opinion about the COVID vaccine, lockdowns, masks, election fraud, etc, more and more people are starting to "wake up" and see through the lies of official [cancel] culture.
- The Renaissance of Men – Will Spencer | TCM #61 (Part 1) Will Spencer joins Bernhard Guenther on the Cosmic Matrix Podcast to talk about his journey of self-discovery which lead him to find his higher purpose of helping men become exceptional versions of themselves in light of the renaissance of men.
- Sexual Vampirism – Sex and Entity Attachments Distortion of sexual energy is one of the prime control mechanisms of the Matrix and its hyperdimensional architects. It should be no surprise then, that tantric sexual teachings have also been corrupted to vector the seeker astray and away from the true power of our sexuality when expressed in union…
- The Dark Side of Cupid – Hyperdimensional Interferences in Love Relationships This essay explores the concepts of hyperdimensional interference in love relationships, orchestrated relationships via alien entity influence, and psychic attacks/spirit attachments.
- Embodying the Warrior Archetype in Service of the Divine There is something bigger happening in the world currently, way beyond what we see on a 3D level. There is a great opportunity at this moment in history and there is a huge spiritual lesson for humanity occurring right now more than anything else.
- Does Everyone Have The Potential To Wake Up? | TCM #60 (Part 1) In this episode, Laura and Bernhard explore the process of awakening and discuss the question “does everyone have the potential to wake up?”. They talk about what awakening implies, the different stages of it, the necessity of de-conditioning from official culture and the status quo, and more.
- The Esoteric Significance of our Moon and the Matrix Control System This is an article on the esoteric significance of our moon and how lunar phases correlate with hyperdimensional attack and the matrix control system. Much of this knowledge has been suppressed or corrupted/distorted.