Bernhard and Laura dive deep into the Transhumanist agenda and how it relates to the elimination of the soul. They talk about the hyperdimensional matrix control system, occult forces, and how not only the jab but also pharmaceutical and psychiatric drugs (as well as “medicine plants”) can create holes and entry points in the aura for soul snatching. They look into Rudolf Steiner’s work, Holographic Kinetics, and other modalities, verifying this attempted elimination of the soul.
In the second hour, they talk about how the god-denying woke neo-Marxist ideology ties into Transhumanism, how people engage in romantic projections as a substitute for God, and what it means to embody your soul. They discuss the A.I. Deep Fake videos and increasingly sophisticated A.I. face filters on social media, the distortion of beauty, and how it primes people to the Transhumanist agenda. Furthermore, they talk about Elon Musk and if he’s a “good” or “bad” guy, and much more.
Show Notes Part 1:
- Transhumanism and the spiritual consequences; soul and body snatching
- The hyperdimensional matrix, occult forces, and entry points
- The distraction of externalizing the UFO/Alien phenomenon
- Pharmaceuticals, psychiatric drugs potentially dislodge the soul from the body
- The soul-numbing effects of psychiatric drugs
- The mental health crisis is related to being disconnected from the Divine/God, your true Self/essence
- “People will be inoculated against their disposition towards spiritual ideas”. “The materialistic physicians will be entrusted with the task of expelling the souls from mankind.” – Rudolf Steiner
- Holographic Kinetics (aboriginal healing modality) shows the detrimental metaphysical effects of pharmaceuticals and psychiatric drugs, creating entry points for entities
- The soul, the organic force of evolution and creativity
- Laura’s experiences with psychiatric drugs and how she healed herself
- Thomas Mayer’s book “Corona Vaccines from the Spiritual Perspective. Consequences on Soul and Spirit and the Life after Death” also covers the detrimental effects of pharmaceuticals on the soul and the astral body
- What is the essence of spiritual work?
- The Great Work towards soul embodiment is not a walk in the park. It includes struggles and suffering
- The more the soul is dislodged (or the less it is developed), the less you have access to intuition and inner guidance
- Cannabis, medicine plants (ayahuasca, DMT, psilocybin, etc.) can also have detrimental effects and damage the astral body, creating entry points
- Yuval Noah Harari’s brainchild and adviser of WEF’s Klaus Schwab and his disturbing Transhumanist views
- Astrology update: Pluto retrograde, eclipse season
- Pluto in Aquarius and Transhumanism
In Part 2 (only for members) we go deeper into:
- Various stages of soul dislodging, everyone is affected differently
- The god-denying pathological woke neo-Marxist ideology ties into Transhumanism
- Whenever people deny god and have lost connection to their soul and the higher power, they worship the world, i.e. materialism
- The depopulation agenda
- The pathology of Sadhguru
- The less we have a real connection to essence/God, the more we look for it in other people, things, experiences, etc.
- Romantic projections as a substitute for God
- The projections and blindspots of Conservatives and political “Christian” right
- How do you know if you are connected to your soul?
- The necessity for self-inquiry and addiction to externalize everything
- A.I. Deep Fake videos and increasing sophisticated A.I. face filters on social media
- The complete distortion of natural beauty
- The exponential rise in botox, lip fillers, permanent cosmetics, and all kinds of cosmetic surgeries in young girls
- The social engineering and mind programming aspect cannot be underestimated, priming people to the Transhumanist agenda
- The uncanny valley
- The obsession with the physical body, youth, and prolonging life (the desire for immortality)
- Elon Musk….good or bad guy, what is his agenda?
- Why do people look up to Elon and see other billionaire entrepreneurs as role models?
[Intro and outro music clip by Seeded Vision]