In this episode, Bernhard and Laura discuss the difference between discernment, judgment, and intuition in regards to spiritual work and truth-seeking. They discuss the difference between intuition, gut feelings, and head-centric thinking, as well as the importance of emotional intelligence, a still mind, and compassion in order to access deeper levels of intuition and how to apply critical thinking without falling into analysis paralysis. In the second part, they discuss the idea of judgment and how our judgments are often fed by projections, misunderstandings, and how these judgments may also be a trauma response and/or shadow projection. They also discuss how to be discerning with regards to the information overload of the internet and within the current marketplace of spirituality and “conspiracies”, and why it’s important to be discerning with ourselves and our true intentions, especially when we are truth-seeking, the issues of social media, distractions, along with much more.
Show Notes Part 1:
- The difference between Intuition and a gut feeling
- We can mistake all kinds of feelings for Intuition
- True intuition is not a feeling and is impartial
- You can’t trust all feelings
- The prerequisite for accessing deeper levels of intuition is a quiet mind
- The connection between trusting your intuition and healthy self-love
- Making decisions from the head vs. intuitive impressions
- The trap of analysis-paralysis
- Importance of consistent meditation practice and getting into the body
- How to use Discernment: intuition and critical thinking
- Discernment in Relationships
- What makes us feel good is not necessarily good for us or true (people, information, etc)
- Sincere self-work and self-knowledge are imperative to become more discerning
- What makes us feel bad/uneasy/irritated is not necessarily bad for us or false but may be the result of emotional bias, shadow triggers, wounding
- Discernment implies separating the message (teaching) from the messenger (teacher), being aware of positive/negative shadow projections
- The danger of throwing out the baby with the bathwater and black&white thinking
- The issue of bad journalism in today’s popular “guru exposure”
- People feeding off sensationalism in the truth and spiritual community
- How do we talk about other people’s work critically with discernment without falling into character assassination, gossip, and shadow projections?
- Discernment, Conscience, and Right Speech
- Occult negative entities feed off of gossip, outrage porn, and shadow projections
- Using divination tools (Tarot, I Ching, etc) to hone your intuition without becoming dependent on them
- There is only so much self-work you can do on your own
- The difference between true and false resonance
- Intellectual sophism and manipulation
- What is Judgment?
- The New Age spiritual distortions of Judgment
- Judgment and seeing with the eyes of the Divine
In Part 2 (only for members) we’ll be going deeper into:
- Reflection on the quote by the Mother on Judgment
- Relationship between Judgment and Discernment
- Assumptions and projections vs. truth
- You truly need to know a person very well and for a long time to accurately “judge” them
- Issue of miscommunication, misunderstanding on social media resulting is false judgment
- People lack basic language skills and suffer from short attention span due to technology
- Consider another person’s background and perspective: external consideration
- The difference between how people appear on social media vs. in real life
- The energy behind written words regardless of intellectual cunning vocabulary
- The issue with online written communication and texting
- Issue of processing with people via email and messaging
- The importance of self-remembering when interacting with others to avoid projections and assumptions about another person
- The energetic difference between the membership forum and public social media
- Social media addiction and dopamine
- The Group Zoom Calls and one-on-one work
- Shyness and stepping out of your comfort zone
- Our discernment/judgment can be off when getting into an unconscious trauma response
- Just because we don’t resonate with certain teachings doesn’t imply that there is something off about the teacher
- What works for one may not work for another
- We need to be aware/discerning not to project into others what works for us, assuming that it will work for them as well
- Psychic/intuitive deception: Getting a clean read on a deceptive situation
- Test your intuition about another person via impartial observation over time
- Bernhard’s most poplar blog “Organic Portals – Soulless Humans” is misunderstood and distorted by most people who make all kinds of false judgments about others
- You need emotional strength and compassion to access deeper intuition about other people
- Choosing comforting lies vs. inconvenient truth in relationships, ignoring/shutting off your intuition
- Authenticity, Inauthenticity, and Discernment
- Personality vs. Essence
- Discernment in conspiracy research and going down the rabbit hole
- Importance of focus and mind discipline without getting distracted
- Information overload: Be discerning with yourself and take charge of your attention
- Careful of getting hooked on information – what is your intention?
- Lack of discernment and head-centric approach can get you lost in the rabbit hole of “truth-seeking” on the internet, buying into false conspiracies
- Your Facebook timeline is an echo chamber due to manipulated algorithm
You may also like
Log in or sign up to become a member
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to The Cosmic Matrix Podcast (only Part 1 of each episode - for 2nd hour sign up to the membership)
- Black Magic, Psychic Attacks, Entity Int...
- The Necessity to Surrender to the Divine...
- Timeline-Reality Split, Frequency Vibrat...
- The Esoteric Significance of our Moon an...
- Discernment in Relationships and Conscio...
- Sarah Landry - The Nithyananda Cult and...
- Wanderers, Purpose, and Esoteric Work in...
- The Dark Side of Cupid - Hyperdimensiona...
- The Perilous Path Towards Awakening
- The Wounded Healer's Journey of Opening...