Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 52:38 — 36.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Neelesh Marik returns to the Cosmic Matrix podcast to talk with Bernhard Guenther about the ultimate riddle of the world: the problem of evil, the Divine, and the Undivine from the perspective of Sri Aurobindo’s Integral Yoga. They discuss the exoteric (outer) events in the world in light of the esoteric (inner) work, the occult domains of evil and how they manifest in the world and within us, and what needs to be done during this critical time of human history to avoid extinction. They talk about the origin of Evil, the trap of unconscious activism, the subtle distortions of Truth, the different levels of the splitting of humanity, what it takes to be a spiritual warrior, and much more.
- First podcast with Neelesh: Episode 33: Sri Aurobindo: The Last Avatar W/ Neelesh Marik
- Neelesh’s Paper “The Divine and the Un-divine: A Time-Spirited Philosophical Contextualisation”
- All Life is Yoga programs
Show Notes Part 1:
- Neelesh’s essay “The Divine and the Un-divine: A Time-Spirited Philosophical Contextualisation” and his inspiration for writing it
- From the exoteric (outer world events) to the esoteric (inner journey)
- The realization that the outer is a reflection of the inner
- The occult [hidden] domains of exploration and their dangers
- A critical moment in humanity’s evolution
- Transformation not revolution
- 3D events are manifestations of cosmic forces using the globalists as puppets with strings attached from occult realms
- What is the Divine, and what is the Undivine?
- Each element of creation has its own hidden truth as an aspect of the Divine, which it seeks to fulfill
- Multiplicity in the Oneness in the full range of the cosmic play
- The separation from Source – the genesis of egoism and the “Fall from Eden”
- There is a full scale and various levels of the Divine and the Undivine [not black and white!] going into two different opposing directions – one that is aligned with the intention of the Divine and the other one that opposes it
- Evil originates from Ignorance and Unconsciousness
- Non-evolutionary beings in occult domains interfere with humanity
- A large proportion of people at the helm of power in global institutions are more or less possessed by occult beings.
- The Crisis of the Karmayogin
- The triad of the Yoga of Knowledge, the Yoga of Love, the Yoga of Work
- The Karmayogin wishes to do the work of the Divine as an instrument of the Divine
- The challenges of the spiritual warrior
- The different levels of the splitting of humanity
- Huge difference in people being aware of the globalist matrix agenda [exoteric] vs. engaging in deeper inner work [esoteric]
- Most people don’t take on the battle within for various occult reasons
- Politics, economics, financial institutions, and various government systems from the Yogic perspective
- All forms of desire and attraction to power stem from the existential lack of the Divine within
In Part 2 (only for members) we’ll be going deeper into:
- Every human being is an unconscious puppet of universal forces until he has developed his divine individuality
- The wetiko mind and injected thoughts
- We need to establish spiritual sovereignty first
- The Philosophical Smorgasbord: half-baked and distorted truths
- The ‘See no evil, hear no evil’ trap keeps humanity in an illusory comfort
- The fallacy of New Age “quantum physics”
- The Pacifist Virtue-Shelter
- The Asura has used the power of that very moral norm to manipulate and hoodwink the victim into passive submission.
- The falsehood and spiritual distortion of “non-violence” and “forgiveness” [turn the other cheek] as exemplified in Gandhi and the Bible
- Detached Neutrality and “sitting on the fence” trap of not taking sides.
- Spiritual truths are taken out of context by ignorant humans [lacking nuance] and used by hostile forces for social control
- Externalization Fallacy and Identity-Activism [shadow projection]
- What is true spiritual equality in light of recognition of Oneness?
- The effect of the incarnation and meeting of the twin avatar (Sri Aurobindo & The Mother) on the collective from an occult perspective
- The occult reasons for WWI and WWII
- The end game of the asuric anti-divine forces
- Exoteric history of outer world events vs. the esoteric occult reasons for world events
- The Supermind at work in light of evil
- The Leftist Woke push for non-binary genders and transgenderism is a crude pathological distortion of the Divine intention of the alchemical marriage of the inner male and female.
- There is a seed of truth and the Divine in anything but most often very small and distorted to no recognition.
- There is no absolute Evil – The false duality of Good and Evil
- The challenge of integrating paradoxes
- Fighting the anti-divine within ourselves must happen first before we can defeat the anti-divine forces in the world without any trace of blame or victim consciousness.
- The three stages of awakening
- Integral Yoga is not for everyone, and how to know if this Yoga is for you?
- The path and work of Integral Yoga are extremely difficult, very dangerous, and catastrophic to the ego in the first few years.
- The necessity for unconditional surrender to the Divine and what that means
- The taste of the Delight and the sunlit path
- All Life is Yoga – What makes Integral Yoga different from all the other Yogas?
- Why give up everything to the Divine?
- The two powers needed for the transformation of Self and the World
- All crutches on which we stand will be broken one by one until there is no other option but to consecrate on the Divine and the Divine alone
Go HERE to listen to Part 2 if you’re a member or REGISTER to become a member to have access to membership section (including the membership forum.)