Psilocybin mushrooms, DMT, ayahuasca, marijuana, and other psychedelics/medicine plants are becoming more popular in the mainstream as an alternative method of holistic healing. What are the benefits and what are the risks in taking these substances/plants? Laura and Bernhard share their own experiences using these psycho-active substances while also discussing various topics such as the dark side of shamanism, the trap of chasing peak experiences, the importance of engaging in self-work without any external agents, the psychedelic movement and festival culture as well as occult interferences, the hyper-dimensional alien agenda and much more.
Show Notes Part 1:
- Psychedelics as an alternative form of medicine/therapy is becoming more mainstream and acceptable
- Bernhard’s personal experiences and introduction to psychedelics, in particular, psilocybin mushrooms
- Laura’s experience with Ketamine, battle with addiction, and healing journey
- Bernhard’s alien experiences on high doses of psilocybin mushrooms
- Psychedelic induced Near-Death Experiences
- Chasing peak experiences ties into the general pursuit of pleasure and avoidance of pain -> escapism
- Deception of “healing” when on psychedelics/medicine plants. Self-delusion, projection, ego hijacking the psychedelic experience
- Importance of engaging in sincere self-work sober without any external substances
- The increasing popularity of ayahuasca with over-emphasis on the positive effects while denying/ignoring the dangers, especially from a metaphysical perspective
- Laura’s and Bernhard’s ayahuasca experiences in Peru
- Dark shamanism and sorcery in the ayahuasca world related to ayahuasca tourism/commercialization
- Importance to already have done a good amount of self-work and established a consistent embodiment and meditation practice before considering working with medicine plants, especially ayahuasca
- Romanticizing of Shamanism, guru projections on Shamans
- Hyper-dimensional warfare between ayahuasca shamans because of jealousy and greed
- A case of demonic entity possession and being cursed by a “shaman” during an ayahuasca ceremony
- It’s not necessary to use medicine plants/psychedelics for healing work
- Laura’s experience with alien interferences in ayahuasca ceremonies
- New Age Alien savior program infusing the ayahuasca community in Peru, people purposely trying to make contact with aliens (channel them) under the influence of aya —> creates agreements of entrapment with negative forces posing as positive ones via ego hooks
- Ayahuasca has been hijacked by the Negative Alien agenda/hyperdimensional occult hostile forces in order to harvest souls and shut down the possibility of true DNA activation by installing faux enlightenment/awakening experiences
- There are no short cuts on the path towards awakening
- Taking psychedelics/medicine plants without awarenesses of the hyperdimensional matrix and the deceptive nature of occult forces and how to navigate in those dimensions/realms s like playing hyperdimensional Russian roulette, especially in this day and age.
- Romantic illusory thinking that the everyone who takes medicine plants/psychedelics will have profound awakening realizations
In Part 2 (only for members) we’ll be going deeper into:
- Psychedelics and the Alien Agenda
- The UFO phenomena and the hyperdimensional matrix
- The Galactic Federation of Light New Age deception
- New Age alien savior program
- The trap of romanticizing the alien topic
- The danger of trying to make contact with alien entities under the influence of psychedelics
- New Age “Alien cult” in the Sacred Valley in Peru using ayahuasca to channel/make contact with “aliens”
- Laura’s experience of alien interference during an ayahuasca ceremony in the Sacred Valley, Peru
- Agreements of Entrapment, etheric implants
- Bernhard’s experiences with smoking DMT and coming face to face with the “topic of all topics” and the hyperdimensional control of humanity
- Humanity can be easily manipulated
- CIA, COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Programs) and the creation of the hippie, psychedelic, and New Age movement
- Increasing popularity of psychedelics and “conscious” festivals and the hijacking of the Counter Culture
- Burning Man – a massive occult black magic ritual, creating agreements of entrapment on unseen levels
- Silicon Valley: The Tech movement supporting psychedelics and Transhumanism/A.I.
- Cannabis/Marijuana: medicine vs. abuse
- The issue with the commercialization of Cannabis
- GMO cannabis way too strong nowadays —> by design: creates cracks in the aura/energy body and lowers defenses for occult entities to come in and attach
- Whenever getting very high on “mind-expanding drugs” (cannabis, psychedelics, psycho-active medicine plants), you enter another dimension/world and hence give permission for beings in that dimension to enter your dimension/world (your body) based on LORE – Universal Law (Holographic Kinetics)
- Long-time extreme cannabis use can result in emotional retardation
- Individual choice and everyone is different but be honest with yourself why you use cannabis
- Don’t escape your suffering but face it without external agents/substances—> the only way out is in and through
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Log in or sign up to become a member
Subscribe to Piercing the Veil of Reality
Subscribe to The Cosmic Matrix Podcast
- Paul Levy – Wetiko and Quantum Rev...
- Organic Portals – Soulless Humans
- Sexual Vampirism – Sex and Entity Attach...
- Timeline-Reality Split, Frequency Vibrat...
- The Perilous Path Towards Awakening
- The Difference Between True and False Re...
- The Dark Side of Cupid – Hyperdime...
- Discernment in Relationships and Conscio...
- Wanderers, Purpose, and Esoteric Work in...
- Paul Levy – Wetiko and Quantum Rev...